We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are crafted to make the care you receive with us both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
• When you arrive, please stay in your vehicle and call us. We will notify you when it is time for you to enter. This reduces the number of patients in the reception area.
• We are taking temperatures of all patients and their companions. If you are feeling unwell, or have a temperature of above 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• As always, our staff will be using the correct personal protective equipment. You will also notice that we have installed a protective barrier in our front desk area. We also ask that every adult entering our office use a mask. We can provide these upon request.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (407) 644-7703.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and are glad to be back serving our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. John Constantine and the Lakemont Dental Staff